Lightinthebox INT

Samini confirms he ended his beef with Shatta Wale

Dancehall artiste, Samini, has said he ended his beef with rival Shatta Wale to promote peace ahead of the December polls.
In an interview on Accra-based YFM, Samini said he did that to promote harmony between his High Grade Family crew and Shatta’s Shatta Movement Empire.
“It happened all around the same time, in the morning I felt we were in the election year and it’s a few months to election and if it’s my rival’s birthday and I wanted to promote peace and set an example, it wouldn’t hurt a fly to wish the man a happy birthday on social media just to get both factions excited and get them to talk on social media about something positive.
“Just when I posted the tweet, I realized he had also tweeted that he had followed my account to make himself happy and so I followed back and told him I followed back and that’s it,” Samini said.
source; newsghana.com.gh

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.